During your first visit at Affiliated Oncologists, you will be asked to complete several forms. To save time, download the new patient forms, complete them, and upload them using our secure form. Please, click on these links to open the forms below:
Instructions for Submitting New Patient Forms
Upload the new patient packet and medical history form using our secure online form before your first appointment.
- Click on the form links above to open the forms. These forms will open in a new tab.
- Click download to save the files to your desktop or smartphone.
- Access the downloads via the Downloads folder on your desktop or smartphone.
- Complete the patient forms from the PDFs downloaded to your device.
- Save the completed patient form files.
- Upload the completed files using the secure online form. Make sure to upload both the New Patient Packet and the Medical History form.
- Complete the online form and upload the files by clicking on Select Files and selecting the filled-out forms saved to your device. Make sure you click the Submit button to successfully upload your new patient forms.
If you have any questions, you can contact the location of your first appointment.
If you prefer to print the forms off and bring them to your appointment instead, please click on one of the forms, save the blank document to your computer, print it off, fill it out, and bring it with you to your next appointment.
Thank you for selecting Affiliated Oncologists as your cancer care partner. It is important to complete your new patient forms before your first visit. If you have any questions, you can contact the location of your first appointment.