Access Your Medical Records Online with Ontada Health Patient Portal
A New, Personalized Approach to Your Care
Affiliated Oncologists is pleased to offer secure, online access to your personal health records. Ontada Health allows you more meaningful engagement with your care team — streamline communication, request appointments, and access treatment history, including diagnosis information, medications, lab results, and more.
Getting Started with Ontada Health
Our new patient care portal, Ontada Health, is now available. Registering for online access to your medical information is easy at the clinic. If you are interested in signing up, talk to our front desk staff about registering for Ontada Health. Once a clinic staff member sets you up, you will receive an enrollment invitation by email, usually within 24 hours. Once you activate your account, you will be able to sign in to Ontada HealthSign via your computer, phone, or tablet.
If you were previously signed up under MyCarePlus, you will be receiving an invitation to register for Ontada Health. MyCare Plus is being replaced by Ontada Health so that you can enjoy an improved user experience that streamlines communication, allows you to request appointments, access your records, and more.
With Ontada Health, you can:
- Securely message your care team.
- Receive secure, personalized links to your health information.
- Request appointments and reschedule appointments.
- Receive notifications via computer, text, or tablet.
- Access to health records 24/7 via the web from a desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
- Invite your caregivers to Ontada Health to access your information and independently support your care journey.