Affiliated Oncologists offers In-Office Dispensing at our Chicago Ridge location for the convenience of our patients and staff. Our In-Office Dispensary stocks all of the most widely used oral cancer treatment medications, some of which many pharmacies do not carry. The pharmacy staff has in-depth knowledge of these medications and drug interactions and are available to review medications with each patient.
Our licensed pharmacy technicians are trained in the handling and preparation of cancer related drugs and serve an important role on the patient’s care team because much of cancer treatment is achieved with infused and oral medications. Supportive care drugs are also used to prevent and manage side effects to maintain patient comfort during the course of treatment.
Why use our In-Office Dispensary:
- Courteous, knowledgeable & professional staff working alongside your physician
- Convenient access integrated into your care services at Affiliated Oncologists
- Enables physicians to access most up to date medication adherence and any documented patient experiences with prescribed medication(s).
- Benefit coverage that’s similar to most other specialty pharmacies
- Processing of most insurance prescription cards including Medicare Part D
- Support with medication therapy management and counseling
We stock difficult to find:
- ORAL and INJECTABLE CHEMOTHERAPY
- ANTI-NAUSEA DRUGS
- ONCOLOGY and RADIOLOGY THERAPIES
We do not dispense narcotics such as Percocet, MS Contin or Oxycontin.
Refills for prescription drugs will be filled during regular business hours. We access your most up-to-date medical records and ensure you receive your medication as approved by your physician. For questions about our In Office Dispensary, please call 708-424-9710 and ask to speak with one of our pharmacy technicians.