Lori Langeland, MSN, FNP-BC
- Undergraduate Education: Trinity Christian College, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Graduate Education: Olivet Nazarene University, Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- ANCC Board Certification in Family Medicine
- State of IL- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association
Lori has been a nurse since 2010, working primarily in the Emergency Department at Ingalls Memorial Hospital in Harvey, IL, and at Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital in Downers Grove, IL. After getting her MSN in 2017 from Olivet Nazarene University, she began working as a Family Nurse Practitioner in Family Medicine and Immediate Care with Advocate Medical Group and later with Silver Cross Medical Group.
Lori has walked with several family members through their experiences with cancer which inspired her to join the great team at Affiliated Oncologists. She loves to provide excellent, compassionate care to patients and their families, partnering with them through this difficult journey.
In her free time, Lori enjoys attending theatrical shows, reading fantasy books, ballroom dancing with her husband, and hanging out with her dog Ophelia.