Tammy Zweeres, NP-C
- Master of Science in Nursing, Lewis University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Millikin University
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Controlled Substance License
- Drug Enforcement Administration Certified
- Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
Tammy Zweeres, NP-C, is a nurse practitioner with over 20 years of experience in diagnosing, evaluating, and treating acute and chronic medical conditions. She works with patients to educate them on the diagnosis and side effects of cancer treatment. Tammy acts as a patient advocate while delivering holistic care and maintaining communication with her patients and the rest of the healthcare team.